Acacia Joinery is a family owned business, with over 30 years’ experience in the manufacture of timber joinery. Acacia Joinery strives to be the leading specialists in the manufacture and design of quality solid timber windows and doors for the high-end architectural market – both residential and commercial.
Culture at Acacia is the core beliefs, values, mission and vision shared by all members and taught to new members as the correct way to think, feel and behave.
- Work is not a job, it is a mission. A mission to provide the quality and service that reflects Acacia. This results in happy customers, employees and management.
- We are prepared for change, and see the need to constantly embrace innovation to keep one step ahead of the competition. We encourage the team to bring in fresh ideas and methods to improve performance.
- Effective Communication through clearly expressing our goals, expectations and outcomes within the team results in exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Synergy at Acacia is achieved through working together, producing a result that is greater than individual achievements. Everyone is listened to, praise and recognition given, quality is promoted and an enjoyable experience is provided.
- Discipline and Dedication to get the job done is the backbone to success at Acacia, and a devotion to fulfil customers’ needs.
- Distinctive Excellence at Acacia is demonstrated through our passion for superior quality products. This is a result of the concern and commitment of all employees to provide an excellent experience for customers.
We believe a good home should:
- Be airy, light-filled and clean to provide a first-class, healthy and enjoyable living environment.
- Maximise natural light and views.
- Give good value for money.
- Optimize sustainable efficiency through the careful selection of building materials.
- Inspire a healthy and active lifestyle.
Acacia Joinery is a company that firmly believes in reinvestment of profits. We are a financially conservative and sound business to deal with, that is based on a cash-positive business model, thus enabling us to provide our clientèle with an assurance of integrity, stability and performance.